Logos Hope - STEP Program - STEP III 2019
- Aug 15 2019 - Oct 30 2019
- Operation Mobilization
Living and working alongside people from different nations gives you firsthand experience of what it takes to be a cross-cultural Christian worker. It is both challenging and enriching. The days will be filled with practical work in one of the ship's departments (40hrs per week/ 8hrs per day). Outreach Teams are one day per week; you will participate in an assigned ministry experience. It might be an onboard programme or an onshore event..
You will need:
- to be at least 18 years old
- be in good health
- be flexible and willing to learn
- must possess a passport that is still valid for at least 6 months at the leaving date from Logos Hope.
- agree to abide by all ships policies
Onboard the ship, in a single-sex 10-berth cabin where there is minimal storage and communal bathrooms.
Nutritious meals are served in our dining room on board three times per day. The menu is set by our Executive Chef and is often determined by the food available. Unfortunately, we cannot cater to specific eating habit or diets (vegetarian, gluten free, low cholesterol, low carb, etc.) but try to offer a variety of options at each meal.
Must arrange own travel to and from the ship and visa if required. Travel/Health Insurance coverage is required.
** The arrival and departure port and the departure date are not yet confirmed.
Must be in excellent health, able to cope with hard physical work in hot, humid climates.
We'll advise on application whether your nationality will need a visa.
*** All prices do not include airfare ***
Stories Tell your story
- Background check
- Valid passport
- Application Fee ($80/person)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must agree to OM's Statement of Faith and Core Values
- Must return all required documentation by set deadlines
- Must agree to abide by all ship's policies