STEP OUT 2019 - Philippines Manila
- Jul 27 2019 - Aug 7 2019
- Operation Mobilization
A: Asia mission trips
B: Bilingual mission conference
C: Cross culture experience
D: Discipleship training
For this team you will be involved in :
1. STUDENT EVANGELISM - teams will have the opportunity to conduct an interactive program with the local students.
2. CHILDREN EVANGELISM - teams will teach children lessons and values through Bible stories, games and other activities.
3. COMMUNITY SERVICE - teams will come up with creative evangelistic program and service for the community.
4. SUNDAY SERVICE - teams will help lead worship services, kids ministry and at their host church for Sunday Service.
5. DISCIPLESHIP and MENTORING
- 27th July: Arrive at Taiwan for conference. All participants will have dinner together before the first program starts.
- 28th -30th July: It includes main sessions, interaction sessions, team building, different practical workshops, cross-cultural awareness, prayer night, community night. The conference will end in the evening of 30th July.
- 31st July: Depart conference to outreach location (morning).
- 1st - 6th August: Enjoy your outreach with teammates.
- 7th August: Depart for home
- We are looking for people who love Jesus. No previous experience is necessary as here it could be your starting point! Additionally, if you have a heart for Asia but are not sure about where to start, this program is definitely designed for you.
- Another distinctive feature for STEP OUT is the BILINGUAL conference (English and Chinese)! We warmly welcome Chinese speakers who struggle to communicate in English as Chinese interpretation would be provided throughout the conference.
- Participant is recommended to have basic English communication skill due to our team common language is in English.
**please be flexible, schedule might change due to outreach country's circumstance.
You will be offered local food. Special dietary needs have to be communicated in advance.
- You should arrange your flight to Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), Taiwan -Ninoy International Airport, Manila - home country.
- Full details of travel arrangements will be provided by your local OM office.
- Airport pick-up will be arranged on the arrival day
- Transportation will be provided from the conference venue to the airport on the departure day.
You should be in average good health, and be responsible to obtain appropriate emergency health, medical, and travel insurance.
Only a TOURIST visa is required.Please check your local Ministry of Foreign Affairs office
Stories Tell your story
- Background check
- Valid passport
- Application Fee ($80/person)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must agree to OM's Statement of Faith and Core Values
- Must return all required documentation by set deadlines