Belgium - Factor: A Discipleship Experience (TeenStreet and GO Conference)
- Jun 30 2019 - Sep 22 2019
- Operation Mobilization
*** All prices do not include airfare ***
Participants will be serving guests practically and could involve roles ranging from cleaning to helping with catering and/or special projects. The ZavCentre is OM Belgium’s hospitality centre which hosts volunteers, missionaries, churches and organizations from around the world. Participants will work with both short and long-term missionaries, local volunteers and teams who come and serve here in Belgium. Participants will also be discipled by our own team members and will be challenged and grown over the month. The program will allow time for daily reflection, weekly discussions, and intentional study. There is also a possibility to volunteer at TeenStreet and the GO Conference after the one month Factor program.
- Participants must have a desire to serve others and have a desire to experience what God is doing here in Belgium and throughout the world.
- They must also have a passion for Christ which drives them to grow deeper in their relationship with Him and to be motivated to be discipled by our team members.
On site living accommodations are included: you will be living in community with other volunteers, guests and OMers from around the world. Accommodation will be provided throughout the outreach at OM Belgium's main conference and office facility.
All meals are provided. Please notify us if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Participants are encouraged to arrive before 17:00 on June 30th at Brussels International Airport (BRU).
- Flight and travel costs to Belgium are not included in the outreach cost.
- Please contact your local OM Office for travel arrangements.
You should be in average good health, and be responsible to obtain appropriate emergency health, medical, and travel insurance.
Please contact your local OM Office for information on Visa requirements. Please be aware of the 90 day, visa free travel for participants from outside of Europe. The participant's arrival and departure from the Schengen Area WITHOUT a visa needs to fall within the 90 day period.
There is also a possibilitity to volunteer at TeenStreet and the Go Conference after the one month Factor program.
Stories Tell your story
- Background check
- Valid passport
- Application Fee ($80/person)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must agree to OM's Statement of Faith and Core Values
- Must return all required documentation by set deadlines